Having the Best Pulse oximeter for home use in India is really important right now. Also finding the Best pulse oximeter in India can be very confusing as there are so many options out there.
You should have one pulse oximeter in your house so that you can keep an eye on your family members health. Health issues like breathing problem, low Oxygen saturation, Rate of oxygen flowing in the lungs (perfusion Index)
So, it is really important for every family to have a pulse oximeter with them. Here we have listed all the top Best pulse oximeter for home use in India.
Also, while Buying a pulse Oximeter you may have many questions in your mind like:
- Do I really need a pulse oximeter?
- What is the use of pulse oximeter?
- What is pulse oximeter?
- What is the importance of pulse oximeter?
- Which Is the Best pulse oximeter in India?
So, here we have taken care of all the important facts and information that you need to under and get yourself a pulse oximeter in this time and situation.
Best oximeter in India 2020
Best oximeter in India for Home use
After continuous research and analysis of 5 hour here we have found the Best oximeter in India that you can use for your home. We have listed all the Best selling and top-rated pulse oximeter here.
1. Dr Trust (Usa) Finger Tip Pulse Oximeter with Audio Visual Alarm
- You can monitor Oxygen Saturation in your blood
- Shows Heart Rate
- Also shows SpO2 Levels in your blood
- Shows the amount of Oxygen flowing in your blood (perfusion Index)
- It has LED Display
- And also, it has Audio visual alarm
This is one of the best pulse Oximeter that you can buy for home Use for your family. This small device will help you in a lot of ways.
With this pulse oximeter you can check your Oxygen saturation level in your blood easily. Also, it is very easy to use.
You can also check your Heart beat rate on this device easily without any issue.
Having this device will help you determine early symptoms that are hardly visible so that you can check your self on a regular basis and take early steps for you and your family.
Also, with this oximeter shows the level of oxygen flowing in your lungs.
This oximeter comes with an LED display where you will see all the necessary important information about your breathing issue.
2. Hesley Pulse Oximeter Fingertip
- You Accurately determine your spo2 level
- You can check your Heart Beat rate
- It also shows level of Oxygen flowing into your lungs
- Also, it comes with a bright LED display
This is another Best pulse oximeter in India that you can buy for home use. The design of this pulse is just amazing. It has a big bright display to check the information that is displaying about your body.
Also, the accuracy of this pulse oximeter is just insane. It is able to show the most accurate reading.
Also, this is device is one of the highest rated pulse oximeters in this list.
Apart from all of that this is a really good pulse oximeter that you can buy for yourself and your family as well.
3. HealthSense Accu-Beat FP 910 Fingertip Pulse Oximeter
- Medical grade silicon finger chamber is allergen & latex free
- Hassle free single button operation controls device
- Auto Sleep Mode after 8 seconds of inactivity
- 4 direction OLED screen with Optical Detection
- Accurately measures & displays SpO2, Pulse Rate, Perfusion Index & Plethysmograph within 8 sec
This is another best oximeter in India that you can buy for home use in India. Also, this device is made in India.
The quality of this device is just amazing. The reading that it shows are pretty accurate.
We tried to match the accuracy of the first 3 device and all of them have high accuracy.
This device is able to calculate Oxygen level in your blood, Heartbeat, level of oxygen flowing in your lungs easily and pretty much with high accuracy.
So, if u want to go with this one then I have to say that it will be a good decision for you without any doubt.
4. MEDITIVE Fingertip Pulse Oximeter
- Accurately determine your SpO2
- Also Displays pulse rate and Respiratory Rate (RR)
- It has a large digital OLED display
- Includes 2 X AAA Batteries
- Auto Power On & Off, Water-Resistant, Buzzer- Visual Alarm
This is one of the bestselling pulse oximeters in India. The quality of this of oximeter is so good that you will love it.
This oximeter has an additional feature that most of the oximeter does not have and that is Respiratory rate Frequency. This feature will help you to see at what rate you are breathing which is really important to know.
Also, apart from that you will be able to read your oxygen level in your blood, your heart beat rate and perfusion index.
5. DR VAKU Louis Series BM1000 Pulse Oximeter
- Adjustable display brightness.
- Pulse Rate are beyond set limits
- Blood SpO2 Oxygen Saturation Arterial Haemoglobin Levels
- Also measures your perfusion index
- It can measure your heart beat as well.
Dr VAKU’s oximeter are one of the best in this list. This oximeter is the latest and improved version that they released earlier.
Right now, if you think that you want the Best oximeter under 1000 in India then my friend, I have to say that this one is the best one that you should go for.
The built quality of this oximeter is good also the accuracy of this pulse oximeter is quite good as compared to the previous version.
We have listed the earlier version below because it is one of the most highly rated pulse oximeters that you can also go for without any issue.
6. BPL Smart Oxy Finger Tip Pulse Oximeter
- Advanced dual OLED display technology
- You can see Pulse Rate bar graph and Plethysmograph
- Can accurately determine your SpO2
- Fast SpO2 readings, pulse measurements
- Light and compact
This oximeter is made in India. This oximeter has all the necessary features that are important to check the blood O2 level and heart rate as well.
The accuracy of this oximeter may differ by ± 2% so u can simply see that it is not 100% accurate. You will get the nearest value of your heart beat and oxygen saturation level.
Apart from that everything is good. It is cheap and you can simply go for it.
7. DR VAKU DS301 Swadesi Finger Tip Pulse Oximeter
- Accurately determine your spo2
- Pulse measurements and display it
- Rotatable multidirectional display
- Does not have perfusion index reading
- Does not have respiratory rate reading
This is the previous version of the Dr Vaku oximeter. This is the best Cheap Oximeter in India that you can go for. Also, it is one of the top-rated cheap oximeters in India for home use.
We can say that it does the job what it is supposed to do. Definitely it does not have all the important and necessary functions like perfusion index and Respiratory frequency rate.
This oximeter can only measure pulse rate and blood oxygen saturation level.
If you want the best oximeter in India for home use under 1000 than you can simply go with this one.
How to buy the Best pulse Oximeter in India? – Buying Guide
There are some important functions and features that you should look for while choosing Best oximeter in India for Home use.
While choosing the best oximeter India you should look for the following features:
- Should be able to read Oxygen saturation level
- It should be able to read the Heart Rate
- It must have perfusion index reading
- It can have respiratory frequency reading as well.
- Bright LED display
We have taken care of all of the above feature and listed the Best oximeter in India and hence you can go for first 4 oximeter that we have listed above, those are the best of all.
Why do you need a Pulse oximeter?
A pulse Oximeter is a really important device that you should have. Most of the young people have strong immunity and hence they have the least idea about whether they are affected by any virus or not and hence they may have less oxygen in their body which may lead to Hypoxia and can cause severe health issue and even death as well.
Because of that if you have an oximeter with yourself then you can check the level of Oxygen saturation level in your body. And if the reading shows below 80% for oxygen saturation then it is highly advised to consult your doctor as quickly as possible.
What is a Pulse Oximeter?
Pulse oximeter is used to measure the Oxygen saturation level in your blood and also it is able to show your pulse rate and the level of oxygen flowing in your lungs.
What is the importance of pulse oximeter?
A pulse oximeter will tell your oxygen saturation level so that you can be aware of your body’s internal situation. Most of the young people are not aware about what is going inside their body because they gave high immunity level. This device is also good for many old and middle age people too. Most of the asthma patients face breathing problem and this device is one of the most important things for them too.